The Oregon Trail

This cat is not driving a wagon with a broken axle.

1,582 Responses to “The Oregon Trail”

1. RLeigh says:

Cats do not know how to drive. They do not know what wagons are. If they did, they probably would not care, because wagons are human things. Also, if cats could drive, knew what wagons were, and cared, this cat would go nowhere because the wagon is being drawn by wooden horses, which are known to be stationary and not suitable for settlers going West.

2. AsianFan101 says:

Also, it is unlikely that this cat has gathered enough game to be allowed on the trail. It will likely catch dysentery and have to start over.

It is also unlikely that the wagon will be allowed through, because, as was stated in the opener, it has a broken axle.

This cat has clearly not prepared for its journey adequately.

3. beccatheeditor says:

If this cat were driving a wagon, and the horses pulling the wagon were real, they would undoubtedly be terrified because there is a gigantic predatory feline the size of a hippopotamus riding in their wagon.

4. Mikey! says:

Here lies Mikey!
    **i can has dysentery!?**

5. Kawaikunai says:

I dunno, those axels looks pretty sketchy to me…

6. spades says:

It would also appear that the wagon is traversing a kitchen bench top- possibly granite. This is not an environment that would require a tertiary form of transport of any description to navigate.

7. bananas says:

Cats rarely venture farther than a few hundred yards from wherever it happens to live, besides which, there would be no advantage for a cat to venture on such a long perilous journey to Oregon or elsewhere as its simple needs (access to food, a safe place to sleep, etc) will be able to be met in its present location.

8. luzfish says:

It’s not even a real wagon. Perhaps the axle broke because it’s a toy wagon, and wasn’t designed to hold the weight of an adult cat.

9. Crudus says:

If the wagon and the horses were real and the cat was able to drive said wagon, then the cat wouldn’t be worried about a broke axle since it would have died of dysentery long ago.

10. Cats are unable to drive wagon teams and give direction to horses or oxen. While many cats surely traveled with families during the historic period through which many people traversed to the West in search of better lives, many of said cats probably did so under duress; many, given the propensity of cats to do such things, may have even slipped away and tried to return to their place of origin while their humans continued their trek without them.

This cat is simply sitting inside a toy wagon, probably because it decided to investigate it after discovering that it could fit its head inside the covered portion, as many cats find such things curious enough to investigate. That all said, the cat is very cute, and appears to be enjoying a good life, wherever it is that it lives.

11. Collin says:

This wagon would not go anywhere as the horses tied to it are wooden. Even if it could go anywhere because it does not know how to operate a wagon. Furthermore, if a cat knew how to operate a wagon, it still probably wouldn’t go anywhere because a cat doesn’t care about wagons go using them in any way. The cat is only there because cats are very curious and will likely try go go inside anything that it can.

12. Bunbury says:

This cat does not have diptheria.

13. SnazzyCactus says:

Which is a given because those horses are obviously fake.

14. kat-rina says:

This cat will not die of dysentery.

15. yay! says:

cucumber cucumber

16. alex says:

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. THIS CAT IS NOT A PILGRIM. NOR WILL IT EVER BE IN A PILGRIMMY STATE OF MIND. THEREFORE, THE HORSES SHALL DIE.

17. Yesterday says:

No need to yell … it’s not real.

18. Good Stuff, do you currently have a bebo profile?

19. Hi, I just found your blog and I like this post in particular. You give some thought-provoking arguments. Where can I learn more?

20. read more says:

I simply want to mention I am all new to weblog and seriously loved this web-site. Likely I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You surely have perfect writings. Bless you for sharing your blog site.

21. I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again

22. Hi. I have a blog which i installed wordpress. So far so good. Except that wordpress stats shows me the visits and i want it to show how many visitors visited my blog. Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot..

23. I’m trying to build a membership website and people have told me that Joomla works best. I have downloaded Joomla and don’t know what to do from there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Does this cover PHP as well or do I need to download that?.

24. What are the skills that I need to run a website business, I want to display some useful info on my site to earn money. I am not talking about designing part, I know how to launch a website but don’t know how to get advertisements from companies, marketing, managing, updating, customer service and there are many more things that we need to run a website business or any other business in which we are selling our services. Do I need to do any kind of course. Do I need to hire staff for it. Please help thanks..

25. le is rembours

11bf ordina is online

26. is en jovene

11bf nome dos atos do is

27. dove comprare is per donne

11bf extra super is

28. be is online with echecks

11bf is en ligne quebec

29. is is hamburg

11bf compri non is ato

30. I needed to thank you for this great read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I’ve got you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

31. I think one of your commercials triggered my browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.

32. Can you translate and post articles online from foreign news/magazines without fear of copyright infringement?

33. board of is germany

5c8f lowest price is more

34. venta is concepcion chile

5c8f is 20mg moins che

35. mtabs is

5c8f is tadalafil com ch

36. is australia online

5c8f 5 mg is side effects

37. I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again

38. traitement is levitr