Vampires

vampirecats.jpg

8,990 Responses to “Vampires”

1. Many cats enjoy playing in, on, and around boxes. This appears to be one such cat, although it may also be somewhat surprised by the individual taking its picture, as it appears to be reacting to something other than the box.

2. lilly says:

what a laugh-out-loud website. thanks!

3. vampire myth expert says:

I would not even see the resemblance with a typical vampire, as depicted in entertainment media.

The teeth (for a cat) are average-sized. The posture is untypical for a vampire. The glowing eyes are a well-known flashlight effect. Is the box supposed to symbolize a coffin? It doesn’t really work.

There is much more amusing cat box-work to be found in the clips showing Japanese internet star cat Maru.

4. Vampire Cat says:

Meow.

Traslation : “HISSSSS… why do mortals insist on disturbing me while I am in my coffin!”

5. Roseia says:

But I must say, the color of this cat’s eyes is quite beautiful.

6. canadianbakon says:

does that cat brush his teeth regularly?

7. ted says:

one hopes that the box in question was not subsequently thrown into a trash compactor without removing the cat.

one hopes greatly.

8. 98% of people spell “hmmm” with two m’s like this: “hmm”. says:

it’s a fact

9. kinhbytynjbfby says:

HA on edward ( he is a cat)

10. OfficialPro says:

Vampire kitteh is not amused. Srsly, turn out the lights, they burn.

11. Tom says:

>Wow, I am surprised Winter’s not all over this. Wait, do you two know each other? Uh, anyawy 1. Favorite Vampire The Count from Sesame Street, Count Dracula or Count Chocula?The Count from Sesame Street all the way! I love to laugh like him ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhh 2. Which do you prefer to bite or to be bitten?I’m an equal opportunity nibblist. 3. What’s the best way to kill a Vampire?Celine Dion 4. Finish the sentence, I vant to suck your . Do you really have to ask? This IS me we’re talking about.

12. Iz da cat in ze pictu says:

Iz am ze vamire cat in ze picture. Iz wish zey would leave me alone! And ze preveus pepolze had more respect! Ze leaved me alone in ze coffin! Iz died in ze box and Iz sleep in ze box. And Iz am to a vampire cat! Iz might az well bitez you! But humans blood never tastz good. Alzo, when are you going to adoptz another cat! Mua ha ha ha ha!

13. femme nike rose air max tn tn requin tn femme basket pas cher says:

nike air huarache run ultra br w schuhe t眉rkis blaunike chaussures outlet france route trail piste mivonksnike air max 2017 ny herrsportskor r枚tt svart nike air max rea skor nikeacquista uomo nike air max 90 pelle scarpe da running nere army verde ind7me
    femme nike rose air max tn tn requin tn femme basket pas cher [url=http://www.bonvoyagemoncheri.com/vente/femme-nike-rose-air-max-tn-tn-requin-tn-femme-basket-pas-cher]femme nike rose air max tn tn requin tn femme basket pas cher[/url]

14. nike tn air max plus premium green womens 848891 003 the sol says:

nike korki hypervenom phelon df fg skarpeta 43boys girls nike presto fly gs 913966 008jordan hoodies 30com anuncios de zapatillas nike muelles zapatillas nike muelles
    nike tn air max plus premium green womens 848891 003 the sol [url=http://www.agenberasmurah.com/remise/nike-tn-air-max-plus-premium-green-womens-848891-003-the-sol]nike tn air max plus premium green womens 848891 003 the sol[/url]

15. nike air huarache hommes rouge queen says:

new balance 1080 sr4
    nike air huarache hommes rouge queen