Screaming

screaming.jpg
Cats cannot scream.

44 Responses to “Screaming”

1. Becca says:
    Uh, yes they can. My cats scream all the time. This cat is most likely yawning. But it could be meowing.

2. wd40 says:

A scream is a loud vocalization in which air is passed through the vocal cords with greater force than used in regular vocalization. Likely this kitten does not posses the lung strength or necessary vocal chords to adequately yell

3. Carly says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 5

4. Mac says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 10

5. Branwyn says:
    Mac, underneath the picture, it says “Cats cannot scream.” To which, Becca’s answer of “yes, they can” is perfectly logical.

Try learning to read before schooling somebody else on grammer.

6. Rikka says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 4

7. JAR MAN says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 4

8. Meg says:

Does it really matter that much, it’s just a website.

9. Mac says:

I stand corrected.

10. katie says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 4

11. katie says:

wow, MLIA, not NKIA sorry :-)

12. Rachelle Banana says:
    I dare to contrare my friend…we had 4 cats and they sure as hell can scream

13. Erik says:

What I love to do is show up at web-sites with pictures of cats and talk about how wrong the pictures are.

14. Roseia says:

I agree with Katie. We shouldent be mocking others on their mistakes or lack their of. We should all be noting on the averageness (I know thats not a word) of the cats in the photos presented.

15. This cat is probably not screaming. Most users of this website probably do not have doctorates in English nor in specific educational subcategories thereof. The internet is full of people who do not have doctorates in many subjects.

16. Tbblorbbit says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 5

17. Mac says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 4

18. Chloe` says:

I know they can’t ACTUALLY scream, but I’ve heard meows VERY SIMILAR. My cat didn’t like this HUGE cat named Oliver and she was sitting on one side of the window and my cat on the other. Katie, my cat, sounded like she was screaming, though it was a loud meow in a screaming sort of sound…

19. MichaelScott says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 3

20. Vic says:

Well yeah cats can’t scream. But if you accidentally step on it you will know that screaming is for pussies.

21. LOL_Arse says:

Why are people so arrogant as to think that animals cant do -anything- that humans attribute to themselves? Cats -can- scream even if the sound doesn’t form a word, and they do scream quite loudly if someone hurts them.. and that is still perfectly ordinary of a cat. Still, nothing to LOL about there.

People, however, are much more amusing in their screwups: Yes, people should be more observant before pointing out others’ flaws, and perhaps be nicer to each other in any respect; yes, grammar is spelled with an A; yes, grammar involves a measure of logic and failure to notice things can in fact lead to poor grammar; yes, this entire post is just as egregious as this website.

now that’s worth LOL’ing over. Have fun pointing out the obvious for yourselves, and verbally abusing each other. :-D

22. SK says:

I’d call this screaming

23. Cszuzzanne says:

Cats CAN indeed scream.
    Link here.
    o.0

24. frizzle says:

THANK YOU!!!!!

for pointing out how silly this all is!!!!

25. Jody says:

Maybe they can’t scream per se, but they can try really hard. I’ll try to capture that particular vocalization next time I give mine a bath. It’s difficult as I’m usually trying to keep them from disemboweling me, but I’ll try.

26. almost full cajun! says:

maybe it is, maybe it’s not. All I can say is it’s VERY cute!

27. John says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 3

28. Rukia says:

Haha nice one..

29. baxley1234 says:

actually cats can scream….here’s evidence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbltrZe2274

30. Dusk says:

Cats can scream and make many other noises quite similar to human sounds such as crying. Screaming and crying are only a couple of human like sounds cats can make.

31. MCIA says:

My cat has never screamed but that is a video on youtube that I have seen before. They can scream. Case closed.

32. cheese says:

I beg to differ. cats can scream. once my mom was bathing our cat gandualf, and he flipped out (as cats do not like water) and it sounded like someone was screaming. but it was a cat screaming, not a human.

33. There are certainly numerous particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a nice point to deliver.

34. There are some fascinating points in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There’s some validity however I will take hold an opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well.

35. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

36. I want to make use of some of the content material on my blog. Naturally I’ll provide you with a link in my net blog. Thanks for sharing.

37. bmw m5 says:

Would you be all in favour of exchanging hyperlinks?

38. There are some interesting points on this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There’s some validity but I’ll take hold an opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well.

39. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

40. new movers says:

More people need to read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant believe you’re not more popular.

41. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

42. Home Phone says:

How do you keep blogger from counting your page views on your blog?

43. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

44. It laborious to seek out knowledgeable folks on this matter, but you sound like you already know what that you are talking about! Thanks