Submitted by anonymous.

11 Responses to “2742”

1. Crabmaster says:

This can is just having fun with the rapping paper and the fuzzy ball.

2. Canton says:

Cats do enjoy certain holidays when they come around. If the holiday involves ribbons and wrapping, or extra tidbits from the dinner table, then the cat will certainly be appreciative.

3. RM says:

You are such a sad human being. I love LOL catz, that celebrates the love of a animal lover. It is obvious you have never known such affection and adoration for your cat.

4. AsianFan101 says:

Cats do not wrap presents for two reasons:

1) They generally do not possesses opposable thumbs or any other kind of dexterous extremity which might make the complex motions required to wrap a present possible; Possessing such an adaptation would not be very Average.

2) Even if they could, (which, as long as it is an Average cat, they can’t, as I just explained) cats do not comprehend the idea of the giving of gifts to others. They are generally more concerned with themselves than with others. Even if they did secretly have enough cognitive intelligence to comprehend the ideas of giving and reciprocation, I doubt they would take the time to participate in such holiday rituals.

They are also terrible at choosing gifts and prone to regifting.

5. Rose Weasley says:

My old cat used to bring me gifts….. Dead animals are not good gifts.

6. Anonymous says:

@RM
    If you are looking for ‘LOL catz’ go use a different website. That is not the point of this one.

7. Canton says:

@RM Believe it or not, some of us enjoy both sites! Appreciation of one can enhance the enjoyment of it’s opposite. (It does for me!)

8. CortneyElizabeth says:

Call me crazy, but my cat KNOWS when christmas is. He gets gifts :)

9. Hobbesies_mommy says:

Hobbes loves Christmas and her birthday; she gets toys and gooshyfudz!

10. hcg diets says:

This is a wonderful blog, could you be interested in making time for an interview concerning just how you designed it? If so e-mail me personally!

11. the best says:

I have got 1 suggestion for your site. It appears like there are a few cascading stylesheet problems when launching a number of web pages inside google chrome as well as opera. It is running alright in internet explorer. Possibly you can double check this.