Pants

Submitted by Kristin.

45 Responses to “Pants”

1. Crabmaster says:

Looks like a cat I had, even the pants are the same.

2. cupacakeface says:

and if you just take the pants off and they’re still warm the cats will be doubley happy!

3. ThatMysteryDude says:

Cutest cat, and best pic ever!

4. Canton says:

Is this cat sitting inside the pants or on top of them? It’s hard to tell. (Cats like to sit on top of warm fuzzy things that smell like their people, too.)

5. TheCatsPajamas says:

The cat is definately inside the pants, also it is on top of the insides of the pants, and on top of the bottoms of the outside of the pants. The hard thing to make out, is where her legs are to wear the pants… but the caption clears that up too.

So congrats little one! You finally get to shine!

6. Canton says:

On closer glance, I guess the pants do form a more three-dimensional pile than I previously thought. This cat is indeed sitting mostly (though not entirely) inside the waistline.

7. bananas says:

Those are trousers. Trousers are not pants, pants are not trousers.

8. Canton says:

In the United Kingdom, it may be true that trousers and pants are different things, but in other English-speaking countries, including the United States, the words are synonymous.

9. I don't have a cat says:

Yes, in the US, pants are the same thing as trousers. However, jeans are not trousers, nor are trousers jeans.

10. Kristin says:

She does this whenever I take a shower. She likes to follow me into the bathroom and wait for me. It’s rather endearing. Thanks for all the nice comments, the fact that this made it on the website definitely made my week. :)

11. wiefgouyf86rstrezxuhvouyf says:

this cat is not lookin like a fool with its pants on the ground.

12. Gregory House says:

Well, cats like to lie around in places they find comfy, this cat might found that comfort in those pants

13. Anonymous says:

cats in my pants -.-

14. NIGGA says:

CATS IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!

15. NIGGA says:

ycgcg s xdbg°°$″)“←↑→↓∞∞∴™®※÷±♪♭〒「」•©®…∴£¢

16. Alena says:

Since this cat is average, it was probably not a man that was cursed to turn into a cat, and thus lost his pants in transformation.

17. Cassie says:

We now know definatively who wears the pants in this family.

Unfortunately, the cat would not understand this figure of speech.

18. Trevor says:

Maybe cats would wear ‘pants’ if someone gave them the chance to. We’ve got to stop making decisions and let them express themselves, trousers or not! WHO’S WITH ME?

19. Trevor says:

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

20. SnazzyCactus says:

@Trevor: There have been many previous submissions including cats wearing articles of clothing and not enjoying it. Since this is a website of average cats, it is probably safe to assume that the majority of the feline population has no desire whatsoever to wear pants. I will believe it when I see it.

21. Anonymous says:

Newest fashion. In the paper tommorrow.

22. Cindy S. says:

I dont watch House anymore cause it sucks,one of the smart cool doctor killed himself, but the character Dr.House is still funny.

23. Dave says:

Poor cat.

24. Kim says:

I believe you want “They just like to LIE inside things”. Lay is a transitive verb.

25. Greetings I am so grateful I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

26. Live Webcam says:

As I site possessor I believe the content material here is rattling fantastic , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck.

27. Virtually all of the responses on this particular site dont make sense.

28. smartphone says:

Mobile web pages make your website more accessible to users, and might make the distinction between a sale or lost customer|

29. Veronica says:

Hi Rene,Sorry to hear your picture wasn’t icnduled. Unfortunately we only have room for 25 pictures in our gallery, and it’s possible that your shot maybe was a little fuzzy, so it didn’t make the cut. Mariela the photo gallery is designed to give a picture of what the entire event was like. We do feature video of our two winners only (you can find them in the video gallery).Looking forward to seeing you both at the next round!Brandi.

30. Yudho says:

I’m very surprised that there is only one (very bad) ptcruie of one of the finalists (EL TAZO!!!!!!!!!) What’s up with that?And why are there so many pic’s of the bands that didn’t even make it further.I would have thought you would be promoting the winners . Hopefully this will be rectified after the next round of qualifiers.

31. Alison says:

Because email marketing programs are set up with results tracking, you trade insurance will learn about
    some significant questions that need to be removed from the vehicle ahead.
    Daniel’s top tipsDon’t be scared of the classroom there is always the trade insurance liverpool insurance motorist’s
    favorite scapegoat. The quality of your vehicle and reasons behind
    changing some parts.

32. Tatiana says:

Krishna Sir, Nice to hear from you about our village.Although we are away,we ayawls eagar to hear & see prosperity of Ghandruk and the Ghandruke.Thank you very much and hopeto hear from you very soon. Krishna Gurung Kot Gaon(residing in The U.K.)

33. Lamar says:

The very fact could be a deductible for additional medical care
    or testing, such as Relenza and Tamiflu. S, borders
    But it can be used by the health care (gracebiskie.com) insurance company.
    Development forecasts for 2011-2015 combines valuable
    business intelligence from a variety of cheap medical insurance?
    If you are just starting a new one then you would want to contact insurance representatives, via an 800 number,
    to discuss your options.

34. Frank says:

I do not know whether it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with
    your site. It appears as though some of the written text on your
    content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and
    let me know if this is happening to them too?

This may be a problem with my web browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    Cheers

My blog cool hoodies for men

35. Ashli says:

Even though it may seem like it is extra money that you are throwing down the drain, having temporary coverage is the
    smart and responsible thing to do. In fact there are some times some extra charges are hidden from plain sight.

Take your time and be smart when in the market for auto insurance.

Feel free to surf to my web blog Michigan Car Insurance
    (Kala)

36. Lanora says:

Les codes promo lastminute vous permettent en tenant trouvez avérés
    déplacement, hôtels, vols, vacances, guinguette théâtre après agréablement davantage à
    taxe exceptionnels. N’hésitez plus puis utilisez une promotion Boulanger ou bien inattaquables soldes au
    contraire obtenir avec vraies bonnes affaires. Nos visiteurs sont apodictiques consommateurs avisés et viennent régulièrement sur à nous exposition de avec trouver un code promo Boulanger devant d’acheter sur internet.
    Elle a été mise dans barre le 20 mars 2012 après elle
    était dispos jusqu’au 22 mars 2012.

My web page code reduc

37. Clement says:

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your mn web design site, how
    could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me
    a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear
    idea

38. Zulma says:

Thanks for finally writing about > Pants

39. Daniela says:

Here is a detailed overview of the program.

my web-site Obsession Phrases pdf

40. Kareem says:

Hello, after reading this amazing piece of writing i
    am also glad to share my experience here with mates.

my blog – Collane donna particolari In acciaio

41. Marcelino says:

Young vehicle drivers frequently do pay a lot greater
    costs for the vehicle liability insurance car (http://www.email123.ir) they require.

42. Novella says:

If you want to improve your knowledge simply keep visiting this website and be
    updated with the newest gossip posted here.

my web site ZacheryXTerrance

43. Coy says:

earning online in india (twitter.com) case
    you have wonderful pc skills you may earn money by designing banners and designing websites.

44. Alina says:

I just left” I haad been content writing jobs dallas for them since 2008
    and I feel my highest paid month was $60 (the month I was paidd for a referral).

45. AMIT CHAURASIYA says: