Spells

avadakedavra.jpg

2,915 Responses to “Spells”

1. Katie Bell says:

woah! I thought for a second we had used up all the memory here on AC. It scared me. (: Then I saw there was a newer comments page…lol.

2. Madame Hooch of Hogwarts says:

Sorry my comment on wajas hasn’t came yet, its ‘awaiting moderation’.

3. Luna Lovegood says:

I keep coming on this page, meaning to comment, and then leaving before I get the chance to because I keep forgetting. I must need a memory replenishing potion, or it could be the Nargles. I think it’s the Nargles.

4. Ginny Weasley says:

Ahhhh! Peace and quiet after fighting between certain members of the Pokemon team and “smartgirls”.

@ Crookshanks, I’m glad you went back to Crookshanks, you’ve always seemed like a Crookhshanks to me.

5. Madame Hooch of Hogwarts says:

Yes, quite possibly the Nargles. And its cool to see alot everyone made it to the forum,

6. Luna Lovegood says:

That it is. But does anyone know who SnapeLovesSushi is?

I too am glad that you went back to Crookshanks, Crookshanks. Remus Lupin never did seem to be the right personality. And Hermione must have missed you.

7. Katie Bell says:

I was wondering the same thing about SnapeLovesSushi…I have no idea.
    and Love-D hasn’t joined the forum yet. Where might he be?

8. Luna Lovegood says:

Love-D hasn’t commented in a while. I am starting to get worried. I hope he didn’t up and leave like some of the others. Though it is nice to see that we are using our forum. But I do have one thing to say, is it just me or does SnapeLovesSushi sound like a familiar name?

9. Luna Lovegood says:

I don’t want to sound arrogant or selfish. But I’ve been thinking this for a while. It would be nice if we were the moderators, seeing as we WERE the originals. Perhaps we could do something about that, but only if you want to. I really REALLY don’t want to sound arrogant and stuff, it was just an idea.

10. Madame Hooch of Hogwarts says:

Who the heck is SnapeLovesSushi?

But back to the fact Luna, I’m a moderator of the RP forum, and you don’t sound arrogant or selfish.

11. Crookshanks says:

I saw that too– SnapeLovesSushi?

I don’t see a problem with Luna’s suggestion.

And I hope Lovedormrt does come back, I don’t want another Hedwig. :cry: Where is Hedwig?

o,o And by the way, at gym, my friend found someone hiding in the bleachers (if that’s how you spell bleachers).

Madam Hooch, once my comment said Awaiting Moderation and never got posted. I guess you have to try again.

:?

12. Crookshanks says:

From the lakes of Minnesota,
    To the hills of Tennessee
    Across the plains of Texas,
    From sea to shining sea
    From Detroit down to Houston,
    And New York to L.A.. .. ..

I sing a lot.

13. Winky says:

I don’t think I’d be included in that moderator group, but you really don’t sound arrogant… I actually think it’s a good idea.

14. Luna Lovegood says:

I am glad I didn’t sound arrogant. And, at Crookshanks, I’ve been singing quite a bit recently too. Particularly banana phone.

‘It’s no baloney.
    It ain’t a phony!
    My cellular,
    Bananular phoooo-ooone!’

Anyway, on from random muggle-song outbursts. I have just started examinations again, and it is not nice. I thought the O.W.Ls were bad . . . Dear Merlin, help me!

15. Madame Hooch of Hogwarts says:

Me too, bohemian rhapsody.

Mama ooo
    didn’t mean to make you cry,
    if I’m not back again this time tomorrow
    carry on
    carry on,
    as if nothing really matters.

16. Harry Potter says:

I SEE A LITTLE SILOUETTO OF A MAN!

17. Luna Lovegood says:

Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango?

18. Professor Sprout says:

THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTNING, VERY VERY FRIGHTENING ME!

19. Crookshanks says:

THIS COULD MEAN DANGER!

20. Crookshanks says:

I THINK I’M FALLING IN LOVE, FALLING LOVE WITH HERMIONE GRANGER!

AT HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS

I’ll take you out to Winnipeg, THAT’S IN CANADA!!!

My name is Harry Potter,
    I’m the king of the school,
    I’m better than everybody in the school,
    I’m hip and I’m awesome
    All the girls know my name,
    Ha-Ha-Harry Potter,
    That’s my name,
    Do the shoo-be-do-wop,

Shoo-be-do-wop, Shoo-be-do-wop!

I defeated Voldemort when I was a baby,
    Both my parents died,
    When I was a baby,
    I was even awesome,
    when I was a baby!

21. Madame Hooch of Hogwarts says:

Mamma mia Mamma mia, mamma mia let me go!

Beelzebub what has the devil put aside for me for me for me!

Also, anyone for roleplaying on the forum, I’m thinking of creating another character in the fifth year, anyone else? I also think we’re singing alot,

and…

She is the HOTTEST girl I’ve ever seen!
    Now, because she’s like a girl I’ve never seen
    Don’t know why, I’d ever be so mean,

22. Crabmaster says:

THAT IS IT!!! You harry potter people have won!!! Besides the HP taken over topics no one ever posts really ever on AC, and I am to busy most of the time!!!

I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!!!!

23. Madame Hooch of Hogwarts says:

Its cool Crabmaster, We have a forum that we are remarkably slowly migrating to, most of us are split posting.

24. Harry Potter says:

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
    So you think you can love me and leave me to die
    Oh, baby, can’t do this to me, baby
    Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here!

*does a massive and highly expressive airguitar solo, as if no one can see him*

Phew. Just had the urge to add that last bit.

@ Crabmaster, so you’ve surrended…. I suppose.
    However, you are wrong about people not posting on AC – if you take a look at the recent posts, you will see that people are still posting comments.

25. Luna Lovegood says:

I think Crabmaster means that we are commenting on pictures that no one comments on any more. Not that we don’t comment any more.

26. Madame Hooch of Hogwarts says:

I agree with what Luna has said, now what song next?

27. Lord Lovedormt says:

Hello. Sorry, my computer broke. I’m on my sisters and she’s yelling at me. I’m on the forum. Got to go. Thanks for caring,
    Me

28. Crookshanks says:

Good. Now, if we won, I hope Hedwig will come back. I have to go now, my mom’s yelling at me.

29. Madame Hooch of Hogwarts says:

None of my family is awake so i had Ice cream for breakfast.

30. Crookshanks says:

I’M SOO BORED

31. Crookshanks says:

Lod Voldemort and Tom Marvolo Riddle joined the forum. I’m wondering how people like them and SnapeLovesSushi know about this.

32. Crookshanks says:

NINJA HP ROLE-PLAYERS DEFEAT CRABMASTER WITH AWESOME GOOGLE SEARCH SKILLS!!!

33. Prongs says:

Hey, has anyone happened to see Sirius Black? It’s been a few years since he’s died and he still hasn’t showed up in the afterlife. I’m starting to get worried and Moony’s just about passing out from his blood sugar skyrocketing (He eats chocolate when he’s nervous. And when he’s not).

34. Trinity says:

Hi KellyTo see what the main focus of your club is (bunkai or competition) there are sevarel indicators.1. If you only practice defending only from against Karate techniques, then it is probably oriented to competition (though it could be bad bunkai). If you practice defences from grabs and haymakers (non-Karate techniques), then it will probably be more bunkai oriented.2. If all applications are done from full punch/kick range then it is likely to be competition oriented; if you get close in with grabs, locks, throws, hook punches, etc, then it is likely that it is more bunkai oriented.If your club is not practicing what you want to focus on then I would suggest (if possible) that you look around to see what other clubs in the area are doing. As for whether your Sensei will change his training methods, that will vary from Sensei to Sensei. All I can suggest is have a word with him/her about your concerns and see what they say. They may be willing to oblidge, they may not.Thank you for your comments.RegardsCharlie

35. Larisa says:

Hi all my promotional name is Staci w. i i am a poor Junior bar stolos on sale Scappoose increased college with morning competent to the time age range with reference to time a nasty pair of of style. My adult life style is finalized prior based mostly mostly as regards to my Family,they can be actually essential to i am and woul adore getting around them! I also adore mount and competing in rodeos, My deer use presented me weight and advised convinced across obtain patience, which I frankly feel admit it at any time be also great. this may be all my 1st trimester pertaining to the pre college development and i am hoping to comprehend the action plan to interact together with connect during the kids, together with see about how precisely precisely they comprehend best!

36. Willy says:

Hey there girlI know exactly how you feel!!One day you will find good fdenirs who care about you just remember always be truthful to your heart and your mind and everything will always work out for the best..I had alot of fdenirs who knew me inside and out and we had an amazing hilarious time. I didn’t meet my best friend of now 30 years until i was 15yo, so definately hang in there!!!!Being transgendered is a hard life, its a constant war with your mind and body. To find peace you need to accept yourself as who you are..easier said than done. Accepting yourself means no matter what people say or how they ostracise you, you will not care because you have accepted yourself and a happy with your decisions. Finding peace with your body is hard, you can either have gender therapy or learn to accept it. My family were not going to let me have gender therapy and so I had to deal with it. Life was horrible.. but then i met my best friend and life was still hard but it got a whole lot better.This all takes time mentally and physically to best understand who you are. Just remember you are a beautiful person and treat people with love no matter how horrible they may be to you..You WILL find fdenirs who accept you for who you are so lighten up, be honest and your friend is probably right around the corner..My prayers will be with you darlingPeace and LoveBestAlia x

37. Johny says:

When my wife filed her first return years ago, her pantres told her while she was writing her check “don’t forget to write ‘taxes suck’ in the memo section,” and she’d begun writing it before realizing they were only joking.

38. Ida says:

Loved seeing “Kaff.” Took me back setnevy years or so to Major Hickenlooper who used to say “Kaff, kaff, egad.” Used to fascinate me in my earliest reading days.

39. zuhpipc says:

O7Eybv appgkodulrui

40. Yola says:

Jane Posted on I really like your weistbe and your articles. I found few very interesting articles such as this one and I could definitely benefit from what I read in this article…very nice. Keep on posting such good articles. I am sure that there are many users who need to have access to such info every day and they can also really benefit from your articles

41. Ajaul says:

We have some doubters out there, it arappes. I am a fan and bought the book before school Saturday morning as soon as Sam’s Club opened. I caught a few pages of reading in before my class and then have done some hit and miss reading. I’m on page 230-something where Harry accidentally kills Hermione when his wand misfired (Hah…just kidding).Anyway, I hope to finish some time soon. It doesn’t help that I have finals this week…arg!!!

42. Elsad says:

Excellent post! Mary, is one of the people I turn to & pray to the most. She has a very sicapel place in my heart. I follow Dr. Miravalle (FUS prof) who is pushing for her to be declared coredemptrix and mediatrix of all graces. The Vatican is looking into that presently.

43. Aisah says:

What’s your excuse now that DCTP ralseeed it before you, in better quality?There is no need for excuse to sub anything just reasons. If you were already 80% done with your work when DCTP made their release, would you have just discarded your work? Answer is no . But if they were to consistently keep this up, of course we would consider dropping this series. This is how we rationalize not some random excuses thoughts actually went into it.And again bye bye. Trolling of any kind is not allowed here (especially on a weekday).

44. Dhr says:

Sabe que eu sempre facvia pensando nisso?? Se sf3 podem levar uma coruja, um sapo ou um gato… como foi que o Rony pode levar o maldito Perebas??Eu tambe9m levaria uma coruja… mais pre1tico e bonito… beijos,De9…

45. Kurdo says:

I, too, have spent the greater part of my life with these chatcarers, and, like you, they’ve been in my life longer than any friendships I’ve ever had. The only people I’ve known longer are my family. If you’ve never read the series, you can’t understand. Even younger readers really can’t appreciate that. It’s something entirely unique to our generation.I remember the feeling of waiting for the next book, of finally having it in my hands. It’s a nastalgic, excited feeling, one I’ve not had since the series was complete. Thinking about it is like hearing a long-forgotten song from your childhood; it makes you pause and smile slowly at the memories.I still remember reading the first book; where I was, what I thought, how I swore I could hear the applause in the Great Hall. Yes, it was just a story. Yes, I know it wasn’t real. Yes, there are many far more important things. But this was a huge part of my childhood. Hogwarts was my Disney Land.It’s going to be a sad day when the final curtain falls and Harry, Ron and Hermione become, once and for all, Daniel, Rupert and Emma.

46. xgwiyyslfv says:

DX0XaB qifsrisulood

47. Izetta says:

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with
    the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

Here is my web-site – Camellia Brilla

48. Mikel says:

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
    I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured
    I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though!
    Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos

Look into my web-site … Lissette Collicott

49. Bryon says:

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my site so i came to go back the favor?.I am trying
    to to find things to improve my website!I assume its ok to make use of some of your concepts!!

Here is my web site – Carrol Mclane